Rates are always to be agreed in advance. We do not have a set rate as each production often comes with different requirements.
Please refer to the BECTU rate card for a guideline of the rates you should be paying.
Terms & Conditions - (unless agreed otherwise)
• Overtime rates run past the standard 10 hour working day, incurring an upcharge of 150%.
• Rates exclude travel expenses (charged at 45p per mile), meals, accommodation and other expenses where applicable
• Any rental fees incurred by myself will added as a separate charge.
• Any equipment damaged or lost while in being used by or in possession of crew & cast shall be covered by the production companies insurance.
• If a job is cancelled 1 to 2 days before the commencement of the contracted work, a charge of 50% of the full rate can be claimed.
• All invoices are due for payment within 30 days, following the delivery of the invoice as stated on the document itself.
• Copyright on all recordings and mixes is retained until full payment has been received.